Construction of a brand new low energy home in Letterard, Co. Galway.
Greentec Ecological Homes
GreenTec Ecological Homes are a company based in Craughwell, Co. Galway who specialise in the building of passive, low energy and sustainable eco homes.
This Low Energy Home includes the following:
- 150mm floor insulation on standard raft foundation
- 250mm Pumped Cavity Wall Construction using Ancon Teplo Basalt non conducting wall ties
- 225mm Pumped Cellulose Insulation in rafters with 50mm sheeps wool insulation to service cavity
- Intello Airtight Membrane with an expected air change result of 0.6 air changes per hour at 50pa
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Underfloor Heating upstairs and downstairs
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
We supplied and installed approx. 90 m2 of 150mm hollowcore flooring as well as concrete stairs, lintels and sills.
Letterard, Co. Galway
Mulcaire Heffernan Chartered Architects